Discover La Rochelle
Let La Rochelle entice you with its fascinating sights!
You’ll love strolling through the meandering lanes of the district Saint Sauveur, whose architecture and edifices astonish. It is also a city that encourages one to slow down and enjoy life. Take a moment to sit in one of the city’s many terraces, parks and gardens and savour our special “Rochelais” spirit…
Within walking distance
from the hotel
- Attractions : Aquarium de La Rochelle, boating excursions to the islands
- Districts : the Old Port, Saint Nicolas, St Jean du Perot, the marketplace
- Heritage : City Hall, the big clock, the cathedral, church Saint Sauveur, the medieval towers…
- Île d’Aix, île d’Oléron, Fort Boyard : boat excursions from the port
A few kilometres away from La Rochelle…
- Chatelaillon beach
- The island of Ré (10 km away, accessible by bus from in front of Hotel)
- The Atlantic Coast
- Vineyards of the Charentais region
There are many ways to get around La Rochelle, some quite fun! “Yellow bikes” (first 2 hrs free), sea-bus…
The “Pass Rochelais” provides visitors to La Rochelle with numerous advantages! Information available at the Office of Tourism.